• Contact Us
  • Business News

Roads and Verges

Plan and Build
Roads and Verges

The City of Canning is responsible for many aspects of the road network, including footpaths, verges, crossovers, and lighting.


A crossover is the part of a driveway which connects your property to the road. Crossovers must meet City requirements.
Learn more

Was this page helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!